Packaging for Mono- & Muli-layer Applications
PPC has developed a variety of packaging and films and bags, both mono- and multi-layer, specifically for frozen and processed foods and ingredients.
- Excellent puncture resistance to sharp edges and high speed loading operations
- Interface well with customer packaging station
- High tack strength for coextruded films in cold packaging environment
- Film structures for improved process line speed and down gauge potential
- FDA approved for food contact polyethylene resins
PPC Industries’ food films, bags, and tubing are used by nationally recognized consumer and institutional food processors.
- Frozen Meats
- Bread Dough
PPC also manufactures barrier packaging for dried or freeze-dried foods and liquid including:
- Edible Oils
Many of these companies take advantage of PPC’s expertise producing packaging for automated bag in box applications. All products are made with food grade resin, and are compliant with the GFSI, by the FSSC 22000.