PPC has considerable experience with pharmaceutical packaging specifications and can offer customers specific to this industry the critical support and expertise required by this product contact packaging.
- Access to supplier drug master files
- Assistance and advice in achieving key functional requirements of package
- Written assurance of no changes to approved raw materials additives and process when required
- Lab support and testing of materials
- Validation of process if required.
Packaging is a critical tool in the pharmaceutical industry for its delivery and regulatory compliance. Most pharmaceutical companies do all of their packaging in a contamination free environment or Cleanroom. PPC’s sister company Kelpac Medical is involved in medical packaging and medical tubing. For more information on Kelpac Medical, visit www.kelpacmedical.com